CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend Update

We had a great weekend, so I thought I would give everyone an update. Friday night Richard had to work, so Emma and I had a girls night of just hanging out. On Saturday morning, Mom and Dad came to visit. Dad and Richard went on a male bonding fishing trip with some of the guys with our church. My dad was in heaven! He had the best time! He caught some huge fish- I think he caught the biggest one out of everybody. I will have to post some pictures when he sends them to me. On Sunday, we were in Emma's Sunday school class, which always makes me thankful for my precious child! Then Emma went to big church with us. She was so good! She sat so quietly and really enjoyed the music. She went back to her class when the preaching started. I was so proud of her! Then, our awesome neighbors took Richard and Emma out on their boat. We went to their house for dinner to eat steak, baked potatoes, salad, macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers, french fries, potato salad, rolls, and cookie cake. We have the best neighbors in the world! They are as close as our family and we love them to death!

0 comments: