CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

An Eventful Weekend

Dad got a new truck this Saturday. When they came to our house to show it off, Emma decided she was going home with them. Richard and I actually had a date. We went to Mugshots, took a long walk at the park, and got some shopping done. Then we got the phone call from Mom. Emma was really hot. Then she got hotter. Then she started vomiting and had a seizure. (For those of you keeping count, that's number three!). Of course, Mom and Dad were scared to death. She recovered from the seizure, but kept the fever until Monday afternoon. The docs (and Richard) say that she will outgrow them by five years old, so we have two more years of fun fevers to come!

4 comments:

Janie said...

I know that Emma's condition bothers you... but.....if Richard is sure that shes o.k. I think that you should feel much better about it.

I'm glad to see you back on the blog. I've missed you!!
Love you
Aunt Janie

Janie said...

Sure glad to hear that Emma is doing o.k. And I'm glad to see that you are blogging again. I missed you!

Love you
Aunt Janie

Anonymous said...

To say Mom & Dad were scared is an understatement!!!! We were terrified!

But, Emma was a real trooper and gave us big smiles to let us know that she was going to be ok.....She's from "good stock", you know!

GaGa

Anonymous said...

To say we were scared is an understatement......we were terrified!

Before it was all over, Emma was telling us "I OK, I OK!" She is a real trooper and kept her "GaGa" from falling apart! Wow! What a precious child!