CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I have the most incredible daughter who constantly amazes me every day with how smart, funny, loving, and creative she is. I have the most fantastic husband who loves us, supports us, respects us, and would do anything in the world to take care of his girls. I have the two most supportive parents. They have always supported me in everything that I have done. They love my husband like he is one of their own and they absolutely worship the ground my daughter walks on! I still have three grandparents that I see as often as I can. My Ginny has truly taught me what it means to be a servant. She has cared for others her entire life and does not seem to be slowing down any time soon. She is relishing being a great grandmother for the fourth time! Nothing makes her happier than getting loving from her great-grandbabies! My Grandma is one of my best friends. We have always been so close. She is always willing to go out to lunch with us any time we are home. I still miss our fun days out on the town when I was younger. And no matter how old I get I will always be Grandpa's "little buddy". I have a job that I love and a home that is perfect for our family. This holiday season has made me realize how much God has truly blessed me.

0 comments: