CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Back To School!!!

Today was Emma's first day back to school. I was a little worried how everything would go since we had been home together all summer. When we got to school all five of the two year old classes were heading to the gym for snack. Emma sat down at the table to eat her snack with all of her new classmates. I told her that Mommy had to go to work now and she said "No. Sit right there Mommy." Then she saw her friend Chloe from her class last year. She told everyone at her table that "Coco bites all day". She saw her friend Lucas and ran off to play. She gave Chloe a big hug and I took that as my cue to exit. I peeked at her one more time on the way out and she was playing happily. Hopefully she will have a great day!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will be telling them all what to do before the day is over!

GaGa